Events Manager (6 month FTC)
Our Experiential team create game changing people centred brand experiences and event ideas. They use insight to understand people’s desires and then craft immersive live events that authentically connect with people. From product launches, road shows and pop ups to driving events and sponsorship activation, they deliver a truly impressive programme of events throughout the year.
This role will focus on the delivery of a large-scale event series throughout the summer, (April-September 2018) with a key part of the role being the live delivery of events on site, requiring regular over night and weekend work.
If you are looking for a fast paced, full on, exciting 6 months FTC working with a top team and high-profile client, we’d love to hear from you.
What you will do…
- Take ownership of client projects from conception through to delivery, on time on budget and on brand
- End to end planning, design, delivery and evaluation of a series of large scale live nationwide events
- Working closely with our agency teams across creative, production, digital and planning to develop live projects, and ensure we deliver
- Keeping our client informed and up to date with live projects, creating and managing detailed project plans and schedules
- Take ownership for logistics and operational deliverables and documents for your events
- Onsite “hand-on” event delivery, managing logistics and events staff, attending pre-event risk assessment visits. Being the “go to” person to ensure the smooth running of all events.
- Managing operational documents, including all health and safety documents, insurances and event contracts.
- Managing the budgets and providing status and contact reports
What you will need to succeed…
- You will be a skilled Event Manager, with a proven track record of delivering large scale commercial events, with live event day experience
- You’ll have managed campaigns from planning through to onsite delivery; a solid practical understanding of event project management and experiential marketing campaigns is a must have
- You’ll have oodles of logistics and onsite experience, including set up and pack down, health and safety risk assessment and managing event staff
- You’ll need the flexibility to travel throughout the UK, with a full clean driving licence and be able to work weekends, with regular overnight stays
- Experience within a marketing/events agency, with the ability to manage multiple stakeholders would be a real plus too
This is us…
We are Prophecy Unlimited, the forward-thinking, Bristol-based agency that thinks life is better when it’s joined-up. From attention-grabbing content that engages people into a brand, to seamless CRM that keeps them there. We are 200 spirited individuals who work with clarity, curiosity and vision to join up the journey from acquisition to advocacy.
Prophecy Unlimited is part of The Unlimited Group, which brings together a unique blend of discipline experts from across 26 specialist companies to offer a world of thinking without limits.
What we value…
Great work stems from a great team. So, we are dedicated to delivering for our clients, and passionate about how we do it. We live our values and have a lot of fun along the way, offering talented individuals a rewarding, dynamic and vibrant culture in which to build careers and friendships. Our values reflect what we believe to be most important as an agency.
• Generosity is the way we think and act and the big heart that unites us.
• Spirit is the positive, fearless and imaginative approach we take to everything we do.
• Clarity is the precision and vision it takes to simplify the complex.
• Curiosity is the need to ask questions, challenge assumptions. To wonder and explore.
What we give…
You get to work in lovely contemporary offices in the heart of Bristol with likeminded talented people who share your passion. Plus, there’s career development and training at every turn, a generous holiday allowance, your birthday day off and early festive closing. You even get the chance to take a volunteer day to support a cause you care about.
We do all the stuff you would expect:
- 25 days’ holiday + Bank Holidays
- Matched Contributory Pension Scheme
- Life Assurance and Group Income Protection
- Healthcare Cash Back Scheme
- Childcare vouchers, Interest free travel season ticket loan, Cycle scheme
And we do a few things you might not expect…
We keep you going with fresh fruit, breakfast on us and great coffee. We have a calendar of social and charity events throughout the year, there’s always something going on.
Join us and join in. We make noise. We laugh. We share. We welcome new ideas and new people – including you.
Sound good? If you think you tick all the boxes, please send your CV and tell us why you should join the team
We will be reviewing applications on Friday 2nd March 2018
We are an Equal Opportunities employer and welcome applications from all sections of the community.
By submitting your CV, you consent to this information being processed and stored, by means of a computer database, or otherwise for the purpose of your employment.
Apply for Events Manager (6 month FTC)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly