Marketing Communications Manager
Better Placed are pleased to be working with one of the largest transport organisations in Europe. They are currently after a Marketing and Communications Manager to join their well established company based in the North East with in close commute of Sunderland, Newcastle and Washington.
You will report directly to the Regional Marketing Director and will lead the marketing team in execution of the marketing and communications strategy.
- Drive continued digital adoption
- Look after all social media channels
- Create customer facing marketing communications
- Prepare campaign plans and monitor and review the performance
- You will design, create and implement experiential marketing activity
- Maintain the company websites
The ideal candidate will have the following knowledge, skills and experience:
- Marketing degree is essential
- Strong written skills
- Someone who has strong influencing skills
- Great communication skills
- Have a pro-active approach
- Can do attitude
- Copy writing skills
- Strong attention to detail
If you're looking to join a reputable, growing company and be apart of a sociable friendly team then look no further! If this sounds like the ideal role for you please don't hesitate to send over your up to date CV.