As a key member of the Digital Performance Team, our Digital Campaign Managers support all our clients with the development, deployment and management of online campaigns and their corresponding digital assets.
They are responsible for the direct management of paid media campaigns, across social, search and display channels, assessing each channel to develop targeting options accordingly.
We have a unique opportunity for an experienced Digital Campaign Manager to join the team responsible for delivering best in class digital campaigns; optimising performance of our clients’ campaigns in all digital acquisition channels.
What you will do…
- Manage paid search campaigns including creation, optimisation and reporting
- Provide support and expertise to internal teams to understand results and channel insights
- Upload creative into trafficking platforms and set up of tracking tags
- Work with platform providers to ensure use of best practice approaches and configurations
- Keep up to date with the latest developments in paid media channels, attending industry events and sharing your thoughts with the wider agency
- Manage the finances of campaign budgets across multiple accounts
- Work with our internal client teams to promote the agency’s digital engagement programme to clients and maximise client activity
What you will need to succeed…
- You’ll be an experienced PPC/Campaign Manager, with demonstrable experience with Google Adwords, Facebook Ads and Power Editor
- Your experience could be agency or client side, but will be strong across PPC/Paid search
- Knowledge and experience of using DoubleClick platforms DCM, DBM and DS
- You will have built and run digital campaigns for clients with demonstrable results
- Advanced skills across Google Analytics, MS Excel
- The ability to influence internal teams to encourage client engagement with digital opportunities
- A genuine and evident interest in digital marketing and the possibilities it holds
This is us…
We are Prophecy Unlimited, the forward-thinking, Bristol-based agency that thinks life is better when it’s joined-up. From attention-grabbing content that engages people into a brand, to seamless CRM that keeps them there. We are 200 spirited individuals who work with clarity, curiosity and vision to join up the journey from acquisition to advocacy.
Prophecy Unlimited is part of The Unlimited Group, which brings together a unique blend of discipline experts from across 26 specialist companies to offer a world of thinking without limits.
What we value…
Great work stems from a great team. So, we are dedicated to delivering for our clients, and passionate about how we do it. We live our values and have a lot of fun along the way, offering talented individuals a rewarding, dynamic and vibrant culture in which to build careers and friendships. Our values reflect what we believe to be most important as an agency.
• Generosity is the way we think and act and the big heart that unites us.
• Spirit is the positive, fearless and imaginative approach we take to everything we do.
• Clarity is the precision and vision it takes to simplify the complex.
• Curiosity is the need to ask questions, challenge assumptions. To wonder and explore.
What we give…
You get to work in lovely contemporary offices in the heart of Bristol with likeminded talented people who share your passion. Plus, there’s career development and training at every turn, a generous holiday allowance, your birthday day off and early festive closing. You even get the chance to take a volunteer day to support a cause you care about.
We do all the stuff you would expect:
- 25 days’ holiday + Bank Holidays
- Matched Contributory Pension Scheme
- Life Assurance and Group Income Protection
- Healthcare Cash Back Scheme
- Childcare vouchers, Interest free travel season ticket loan, Cycle scheme
And we do a few things you might not expect…
We keep you going with fresh fruit, breakfast on us and great coffee. We have a calendar of social and charity events throughout the year, there’s always something going on.
Join us and join in. We make noise. We laugh. We share. We welcome new ideas and new people – including you.
Sound good? If you think you tick all the boxes, please send your CV and tell us why you should join the team
We will be reviewing applications on Friday 2nd March 2018
We are an Equal Opportunities employer and welcome applications from all sections of the community.
By submitting your CV, you consent to this information being processed and stored, by means of a computer database, or otherwise for the purpose of your employment.
Apply for PPC/Campaign Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly