Head of Ad Ops - Major Publisher Network - £80k
Head of Advertising Operations (Head of Ad Ops)
- Heading up the Ad Ops function for a major publisher
- Managing programmatic & direct campaigns
- Linking all teams to deliver exceptional advertising campaigns
Up to £80k
We're working with a leading publisher who are recruiting for a key role in the advertising operations team.
They're looking for someone who can take the lead for their UK Ad Ops Team - someone who is incredible passionate and knowledgeable with all things ad ops.
They need someone who will make sure that all ad sales operations run without issue across multiple platforms (online, mobile & devices).
Key aspects of the role include areas such as managing the ad ops team, producing campaign reports, campaign analysis, ad trafficking and quality checking.
You'll be managing a local team in London, whilst working with global stakeholders on international campaigns.
The finer responsibilities of the role include;
- Manage team workloads to cover full campaigns, from integration through to launch
- Run inventory analysis and support for global region analysis
- Ensure team are managing campaign orders
- Full campaign optimization and management
- Producing reports evaluating and tracking campaign results
- Troubleshooting of any operational issues
They are looking for someone who has;
- Strong commercial ad ops experience, working across ad serving and programmatic
- Experience of programmatic campaigns
- Experience of working with trading desks
- Experience of using ad trafficking systems
- Ideally, team management experience
What next? Please get in touch. Give me (Tom) a call on 07753 429 969 or send your CV/details through to email@example.com