- Support the CRM team in achieving the CRM marketing and business objectives through:
- Managing the CRM Executive and supporting their role and development plan
- Data management - Extract data from Siebel with complete accuracy, including auditing of data, in line with GDPR.
- Ensure that we have a good clean database by managing daily imports, data cleansing etc
- Manage the day to day running of MyHyundai
- Daily Management of CRM agency for status, actions, emails, direct mail and reporting.
- See BAU campaigns from start to finish with support of the CRM Executive – including sign off of data briefs, creative briefs, seed lists and reporting.
- Supporting customer events and other CRM activities where required
- Management of end to end process for BAU campaigns – briefs, copy & creative, data and reporting
- Reporting – such as Brochures, Test Drives, KPI. Campaigns, Dealerweb, Dealer email address, Lead Generation match back, SCV, Reviewing customer trends using Tableau etc
- Cover daily Registration File import process when CRM Executive is absent from the business
- Updating customer records be it for DPA, Change of Address, Deceased, Change of registration numbers, competition entrants, unsubscribes and deceased customers into Siebel etc
- Management of data processes including data imports, grey imports, setting up new feeds with the support of IT.
- Support data projects such as SCV and GDPR alongside CRM Manager and IT.
- Responsible for keeping all the process manuals up to date
- Running Siebel extracts required by the business, e.g. Appointments and Termination of dealers, Recalls
- WHN E-magazine support
- Management of finance tracker for all CRM finances
- Supporting other functions within the CRM Team and covering whilst people are on annual leave
- Advanced standard of Excel & Powerpoint skills including cross table analysis experience
- Good understanding of the importance of customer data in the business arena & the objectives of the CRM marketing activity as well as the wider marketing department
- Understanding of the Data Protection regulations and implementation of these
- Detail conscious and determined
- Able to work under pressure and displays a positive “can do” attitude
- Ability to deal with non-systems users in a professional and empathetic manner
- Automotive industry experience desirable but not essential
- Siebel experience
- Good interpersonal skills and a team player, confident and decisive
- Management of people and agencies
- Budget control