DIGITAL ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - SOCIAL/CONTENT/STRATEGIC £50-60K
Superb digital agency are looking for strong strategic account lead to look after two blue chip clients that cover banking and retail.
VERY COOL AGENCY THAT HAVE THEIR FINGER ON THE PULSE!!!!
Job Summary and Description
* Mindfully consider holistic agency solutions true to agencies core data driven creative
proposition, proactively innovating solutions to deliver client ambitions (Brand, industry and
personal where relevant).
* Support the GAD in delivery of the Client Development Plan inviting all agency services to
input progressive, cross-discipline solutions.
* Develop and manage deep, valuable relationships with key senior client personnel.
* Maintain intimate knowledge of the agency's credentials, service lines and top case studies,
sharing updates with clients and teams as the agency evolves.
* Implement the internal process for delivering business as usual, as well as project based
work, from all teams
* Write clear, directional and motivational briefs to meet client objectives
* Co-ordinate a multi-disciplined team for the implementation of projects, to deliver
recommendations and produce effective solutions for client problems
* Delegation of jobs within project teams to ensure all deadlines are met and campaigns are
delivered smoothly on time and on budget
Commercial Skills and Business Development
* Ensure 100% financial accuracy in budgets, forecasts and reports.
* Know your clients' targets and ways to meet and/or exceed them, ensuring you update
the business regularly on progress and additional support required
* Maximise commercial opportunities across your portfolio with monthly cross-sell and
* Manage your client teams to ensure all financial data and processes are correct and
* Never allow scope creep, work output or time, without consciously authorising
* Maintain timesheet scrutiny to ensure correct utilisation as scoped. Flag immediately
with proposed solution where discrepancy occurs.
* Proactively suggest new case studies for the agency to spotlight.
* Behave as an exemplary client services lead, inspiring and motivating your colleagues
and direct reports to deliver high performance against client goals.
* Provide effective counsel to the team at all times.
* Build collaborative and productive relationships across the agency ensuring client
information is shared quickly and always (information is empowering and must not be
Job Summary and Description
* Respect Client Leadership's function within the agency to enable brilliant and top
calibre work and ensure you epitomise the value of leadership in your internal
management motivating and integrating teams in the right way at the right time.
* Understand your respective AMs strengths and weaknesses, and provide the necessary
support structure to help nurture personal development and career progression
* Identify and work with the strengths and weaknesses of the team to maximise
performance to deliver against the agency goal of being the most progressive agency in
DAN and beyond.
* Conduct performance reviews with your direct report/s. Establish clear short and long
term objectives; identify and monitor areas for improvement and establish a clear set
of development actions designed to build on their strengths to help them achieve their
* Provide flags to Management should there be problems on an account and seek
counsel from seniors as appropriate.
* Share knowledge and areas of expertise with colleagues collectively strengthening
team ability and output.
WHAT SORT OF PERSON YOU'LL NEED TO BE
* Have a passion for digital and desire to constantly innovate and try new things
* You will be a motivational leader of your client team and have a calm head when dealing
with tight deadlines, demanding clients and new techniques.
* Proactive and confident but should know when to call on your AM and GAD for input
* Obsessed with getting every detail right, on-time and on-budget for the client, from idea
through to final campaign analysis
* Natural disposition to viewing challenges as opportunities
* A strong collaborator and influencer
If you are keen call Hannah - 0207 845 7243- firstname.lastname@example.org