Mortgage Financial Analyst
- Assisting in the production and development of weekly/monthly performance pack to monitor all aspects of business and financial performance.
- Supporting in providing key insight and analysis of the mortgage product performance. Ensure outputs are consistently accurate and timely, and meet customer and regulatory requirements.
- To build and maintain excellent working relationships with other divisions to keep informed of latest developments particularly regarding data sources and reporting.
- Recommending and assisting in process improvement across the department.
- Building and maintaining a good understanding of all relevant products, policies and procedures within Mortgages.
- Supporting and input through provision of bespoke data analysis, for small discrete projects or parts of projects.
- Must have strong analytical and numerate skills; ideally a graduate of a numerate degree (or equivalent).
- An inquisitive mind to explore new options and ideas; coupled with the self-motivated and ability to work independently and take the initiative around producing high quality deliverables within tight deadlines
- Excellent PowerPoint & Excel skills, previous model building experience will be advantageous.
- Strong communication skills with the ability to influence stakeholders.
- Commercial knowledge of a financial organisation, with mortgage knowledge and experience.