Digital Communications Manager
A truly unique opportunity for a Digital Communications Manager to work for an exciting leisure organisation in West London. An entrepreneurial and rapidly growing organisation with a great environment, full of people who have a real passion for what they are doing.
The Digital Communications Manager is responsible for the day to day marketing activities of the organisation and involved with long term marketing strategy to meet the company's objectives and targets.
- Work with the senior leadership team to understand commercial objectives, using this to develop and implement a multi-channel, digitally focused strategy.
- Coordinate online marketing campaigns on all social and digital media platforms.
- Drive customer acquisition, re-engagement and retention strategies, driving traffic and raising brand awareness online.
- Build effective teams, manage multiple projects, and supervise collaboration between departments in order to drive positive business growth.
- Lead website development and oversee all customer-facing digital communication channels.
- Track growth and maintain analytics reports to provide up-to-date information to upper management.
- Take ownership of the agency relationship, ensuring best ROI.
Skills and personal attributes:
- Self-motivated and highly results-driven in fast environment
- Excellent attention to detail, communication, presentation and interpersonal skills
- Extensive experience of direct and digital marketing,
- Strong background in
- Strong sense of brand and editorial voice: the ability to harmonize messages across multiple channels and marketing vehicles
- Highly creative experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- Experience in optimising landing pages and user funnels
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools ie. Google Analytics Experience in setting up and optimising Google Adwords campaigns
- Use of design platforms (InDesign/Photoshop) is advantageous