Events Marketing Executive (Association)
Are you an Event Marketer wanting to join a successful membership association to develop, promote and support an exciting portfolio of events?
Well-established not-for-profit membership association located in central London who are the leading provider of education and training for professionals within the legal/financial field.
This is a brilliant opportunity for you to take the lead in marketing a portfolio of interesting events and conferences. You will lead on marketing collateral, digital campaigns, mailings, supplier liaison and will support the team in the delivery of events. A unique position where you can offer your own creative and innovative ideas and develop your marketing skills in a dynamic environment.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Copywriting, proofreading and designing event marketing collateral to market events
- Manage the marketing schedule for mailings, emails and website/social media activities
- Produce targeted mailing lists
- Develop leads to retain and increase attendance at events
- Maintain and update event website pages
- Create messaging for digital channel marketing
You are an experienced event marketing professional with digital marketing experience who can demonstrate experience in delivering successful and engaging marketing campaigns. You will be highly organised and detailed with an inept ability to prioritise a heavy workload. To be successful in this role you will have previous experience in marketing for events ideally within the legal or financial sector with key online and offline skills.
- Strong digital skills across a range of platforms (social, website, email, mobile technology)
- Exceptional written and verbal communication for marketing
- Excellent IT skills (including Office/Quark, InDesign, Dotmailer or Photoshop)
- An eye for design and layout
- Excellent proof reading and attention to detail
- Works well in a team and on own initiative
If you are looking for a new and exciting role where you can grow your career in a busy events team, and your experience matches the key requirements and responsibilities as listed above, please click "Apply" now.