Marketing Executive - Investment Technology
A fantastic opportunity for a Marketing Executive to join a well known Financial Services brand and assist in the launching of their new investment products. Initially a four month contract with the potential to go permanent.
Initially you will be part of the core Marketing team involved in helping launch the new suite of investments products to market. Thereafter you will work with the Senior Marketing Manager to implement the marketing strategy and plans for the distribution of our Investment products to the Intermediary market. This role will see you work across a range of marketing channels including digital, trade advertising, communications, events, as well as develop multi-channel campaigns to drive awareness, sales and adviser advocacy of their products.
You will provide dedicated marketing support to the distribution teams, including the National Accounts Team and Franchise team, ensuring they have the right tools to promote the financial services products.
You will also need to work with Brand and Customer marketing team as well as the Health and Life Insurance Distribution Marketing teams and Events team, particularly where there is an overlap in our Adviser audience.
- You will help the business take new products to market, including the production of digital assets, launch collateral, new sales aids and tools. You will work with other teams in the business to ensure quality standards and deadlines are adhered to.
- You will plan and implement fully integrated trade advertising campaigns to drive awareness of products with financial advisers and sales - including digital and print and industry events
- You will own, develop and maintain the adviser website for your product line. This will include driving traffic and engagement
- You will work with a panel of content specialists to produce adviser facing content including articles, emails and newsletters
- You will be involved in the delivery of adviser events (for example industry events, award ceremonies). This will include the creation of pre-event, at the event and post event comms and collateral
- You will be a key contact for agencies, ensuring work is completed on time, to budget and in line with business requirements
- Quality-check all communications activity against brand tone of voice and identity guidelines
- You will create all Financial Promotions (FP's) with adherence to Vitality's clear, fair, and not misleading rules using agreed Communication Code phrases and descriptions
- You will be responsible for getting approval of marketing collateral through rigorous internal approval processes (including compliance, legal and product)
- A proven track record with B2B marketing experience
- Good understanding of intermediary marketing in the Investment space
- Experience in developing, implementing and measuring end-to-end marketing campaigns that drive sales
- Strong digital experience across web content, and digital campaigns
- Experience in working with, influencing and presenting to senior stakeholders
- Strong stakeholder management experience
- Experience of writing clear and concise communications