Direct Marketing Manager
Are you an experienced Senior Marketing Executive or a Marketing Manager with B2C subscriptions experience?
One of the UK's biggest consumer media businesses is looking for a Direct Marketing Manager to join their growing subscriptions team in West London. The successful candidate will be instrumental in driving subscriptions volume as well as maximising magazine subscription sales and contribution, and identifying opportunities for future growth.
Key Responsibilities of the Direct Marketing Manager
- Overseeing the mailing process for subscription process for subscription copies.
- Liaising with mailing house publishers and analysts to maximise postage savings and fulfilment efficiencies, and managing budgets.
- Using subscriptions knowledge and forecasting models to predict movements in subscriber volumes and revenues.
- Forecasting and reporting subscription KPIs to key brand stakeholders.
- Providing clear insight into campaign performance.
- Planning, analysis and setting targets for acquisition campaigns across key channels including:-
- Direct mail
- The role will also include line management of one Marketing Executive.
Key Skills of the Direct Marketing Manager
- Strong B2C Subscriptions Marketing experience preferably in the publishing or media environment.
- Strong stakeholder management skills.
- Strong communication skills and the ability to build rapport at all levels.
- Experienced analytical thinking.
- Strong Excel skills are essential such as mathematical calculations and interpreting data.
- Exemplary attention to detail including proof reading experience and accurate representation of campaign results.
- Previous experience of working across mailing process logistics and an understanding of postage is a plus.
If you have proven B2C Subscriptions experience and would like to work for a rapidly growing organization that offers fantastic career progression and champions work-life balance, then please apply with your CV today.