Marketing Communications Executive
Our client is an emerging, fast growing, FTSE 250, specialist financial services provider based in Kent. They are seeking for an energetic and forward thinking Marketing Executive to join their team.
Reporting to the Marketing Communications Manager, you will support the marketing and communications team in developing and implementing a successful internal and external communications network in order to help position the business as a leader in the UK market.
Role of the Marketing Communications Executive:
- Develop, manage, and implement a client contact strategy that ensures the delivery of regular, timely and meaningful email communications using automation and CRM systems.
- Manage an ongoing communications plan, work with senior internal stakeholders to ensure communications align and contribute to business goals
- Pitching and delivering of ideas for relevant and engaging target audience content.
- Lead the production of content and articles for a new external B2B newsletter.
- Manage the execution of integrated mortgage broker (B2B) communications plan across all media both online and offline. Specific items include email newsletter, blog articles, product updates, and banner ads.
- Regularly analyse and report on marketing strategy performance and develop a testing plan to inform future activity.
- Work with internal, and external stakeholders throughout the marketing process
- Ensure all collateral and communications comply with regulatory requirements such as TCF and internal legal and compliance standards / processes.
- Adhere to brand guidelines for use in all communications.
- Support the broader marketing and communications team where needed
Profile of the Marketing Communications Executive:
- Experience in a similar marketing communications role having had exposure to campaign strategy and implementation
- Experience working in a financial services or agency background is preferred, but experience in a large complex corporate would be satisfactory
- Sound working knowledge of marketing principles and practice is essential
- Good knowledge of email marketing automation, segmentation and CRM is essential
- Good analytical skills, with the ability to understand, interpret business problems and create marketing solutions
- First class communication, interpersonal and multitasking skills
- Ability to interact efficiently and work well in teams
- Project management skills
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills
If you have experience in a marketing executive role, delivering successful strategic campaigns and you are looking for your next opportunity to work for a fast growing organisation that are passionate about what they do, please do not hesitate to apply with your CV details.