Account Executive - 12mth Contract - Client-side Secondment - Iconic Global Brand - to £23k
A rare role!! - We're looking for an Account Executive / Marketing Grad for a 12 month Contract Role - to be seconded client-side.
Whilst it's a 12 month contract, you could find yourself in a position for a Permanent role at the end either on Agency side or Client side - depending on delivery and roles/ budgets.
In the client-side Secondment you'll be sitting with the lead Marketing team and have exposure to all Marketing and Advertising activities on a massive brand.
The primary responsibility of the role is to assist and support the individual project teams on their numerous marketing campaigns over the year. And it's a bit of a hybrid one, in nature, as you'll have both Administrative and Logistical responsibilities within the client-side Marketing department.
In the Account Executive role you'll be exposed to the Creative, Production and wider Partner agencies across Through the Line campaign delivery.
Very strong project management and administrative skills represent the crux of the role, along with an enthusiasm and understanding of the business, as well as a good creative eye and understanding.
SOME OF THE DAY-TO-DAY
- Meeting attendance, contact reports, diary management and team organisation
- International requests and Investor relations work for VP Marketing
- Ad-hoc competitor campaign tracking
- Team meeting planning and organisation
- Administrative support for Photo shoots (e.g. timing plans, documentation & ensuring timely collated creative responses)
- Internal communication (posters, leaflets, redemption tracking, compensation etc.)
- Creative briefing set up
- Demonstrating a wider understanding of business objectives of projects and building of working knowledge the clients business
- You'll also start to own specific Marketing Projects - including some Digital, eCRM, POS and wider BTL marketing
- At least 1 years’ experience in a marketing or communications role
- A passion for branding and the marketing industry
- Takes responsibility for moving projects forward and adapts quickly and resourcefully to shifting priorities
- Identifies actions needed to accomplish team or work group objectives
- Proactively learns all production processes
- Ensures all meetings are held promptly and are adequately prepared for in terms of documentation, agenda, room set-up and prior briefings
- Demonstrates excellent attention to detail
- Listens and asks questions to clarify roles and responsibilities
- Natural confidence to help work with and manage internal teams
- Has a passion for their work and the production and campaign development process
Overall this role would suit a highly organised, ambitious, confident and bright Account Executive who wants to have client-side exposure and wide, Through the Line Marketing experience.
So if this is you - available at short notice, with amazing attention to detail and a hungry and enthusiastic attitude please get in touch today.
The role is paying to £23k, depending on experience, with some excellent wider benefits.
To considered for this role, candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
Whilst every effort is made to contact everyone who applies, due to a high number of applications we are unable to give individual feedback to those who are unsuccessful.