In order to succeed in this role, you will need to have proven track record of running multi-channel marketing campaigns including copywriting, demand generation & working with sales team on sales enabling projects.
- Develop and manage regional as well as global marketing communication programmes aimed at driving prospect and new lead development
- Identifying global event opportunities and managing our ROW internal and events/exhibition presence
- Regional social media, PR, and advertising initiatives
- Work closely with the sales team to provide the tools, content and other ammunition needed to develop prospect accounts and trigger deal closure
- Collaborate with the Product team to execute on robust go-to-market plans for the launch of new products and major product enhancements
- Help create product messaging and supporting cross-channel marketing and sales assets to showcase our solution capabilities that differentiates our solutions, promotes their value proposition and drives adoption
Your profile: -
- multi-channel marketing communication experience, ideally within the B2B technology or media sector
- Proven track record of working with sales teams to support business development and pipeline growth
- An excellent copywriter with a quick grasp of message requirements and the creative flair to bring this to life in an engaging and poignant way
- Commercially astute and focused on achieving marketing ROI and business growth
- Engaging with a sense of fun and a strong team ethos
This is an outstanding and challenging opportunity, working for the company that has achieved phenomenal revenue target last year and looking to expand to new territories globally.