Digital Designer - Independent Bristol Agency.
- Produce digital artwork for a global client base.
- Work as part of a small agency team and make the role your own.
- Join a passionate team.
What you’ll be doing
With fewer than 10 people in the agency it’s a great size for someone looking for a close-knit team and the opportunity to have genuine influence over their work. The agency itself delivers a huge amount of digital campaign material including email marketing, digital advertising (static & dynamic), web assets and video content to a global client base.
Working closely with the creative director your job will be largely focussed on the production, image retouching, artwork and execution for these digital campaigns. With a truly global client base each brief can require a large number of amends and language variations. Ensuring designs are in keeping with strict guidelines you’ll work hard to gain a deep understanding of your clients; how to conform and (where appropriate) flex on guidelines.
What experience you’ll need to apply
- Previous experience in a digital artwork or digital design role.
- Expert user of the Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop and Illustrator)
- A portfolio of digital advertising, email campaigns and other web assets.
- Exceptional workflow management.
- Good team player, enthusiastic and collaborative in approach.
- Strong photo retouching experience (extending images, colour grading, cropping)
In return for your experience you’ll join an agency that has worked hard to build out a collaborative and friendly culture. They strike a healthy balance between work and play and genuinely love what they do. You’ll work closely with a hugely experience Creative Director and have the opportunity to make the role your own.
Please apply with an up to date CV and portfolio to be considered.