Account Manager, Leicester LE2
Competitive Salary + Benefits
Ideas you can’t ignore.
And an opportunity you can’t afford to miss.
We’re bigdog, an award-winning creative agency. We believe the best ideas are sparked by insight, developed without channel prejudice, and delivered with skill and passion at every touchpoint.
We have 140 talented integrated specialists, working across offices in London, Leicester, Norwich and Birmingham. We’re part of the Mission Group – one of the UK’s most respected networks – sharing skills and resources across 14 agencies and over 1,000 staff.
We’re currently on the lookout for a new Account Manager to join the team to work across some great brands within the food, sports and legal sectors! Reporting in to an Account Director, you will help to develop and maintain profitable business from your designated accounts. You’ll help to develop and implement excellent creative solutions that exceed client expectations within time and budget. You will also help to coach and support Account Executives, leading by example at all times.
Our ideal candidate will have agency side client services experience, be capable and experienced with handling budgets, presenting creative work to clients for approval, managing campaign costs and invoicing clients.
Key skills and attributes
- Applies a forward-thinking approach to all aspects of their work, displayed by a positive, proactive, can do attitude
- Display the desire to grow a client portfolio by identifying and seizing opportunities organically or through new areas of the client business
- Develop a clear understanding of the importance of financial rigour and accurate reporting
- Strong time management
- Outstanding organisational skills
- The ability to multi task while working to deadline yet still retaining a professional approach
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to work flexibly to deliver client needs
- Self-motivated, agile thinker
- Presents effective written and verbal communications
- Accurate numerical and analytical skills
- Competent across the entire Microsoft Office suite
Benefits and applying
- 20 days’ holiday + bank holidays
- Additional day off for your birthday!
- Company pension
- Childcare vouchers
- Cycle to work scheme
Apply with a CV us via the 'Apply' button