Copywriter – Norwich, NR1
Competitive Salary + Benefits
Hello, we’re bigdog, a multi-award-winning creative agency. And we create ideas you can’t ignore. Ideas that are sparked by insight, developed with zero channel prejudice and delivered with skill and passion at every touchpoint. Our values are Agile, Energetic, Ambitious and Engaged.
To make it all happen, we have 160 talented integrated specialists, working across offices in London, Leicester and Norwich. But bigdog is even bigger than that. We’re part of the Mission Group, one of the UK’s most respected networks. Sharing skills and resources across 14 agencies and over 1,000 talented staff.
Join the pack
Reporting in to the Creative Director, we have a new opening for a Copywriter to join our creative team in Norwich. We are looking for a writer capable of generating impactful and effective conceptual work, driven by insight and able to follow an idea through from beginning to end. Along with delivering on concepts, we need a writer that can produce copy with a portfolio that spans both B2B and B2C clients, long and short copy, on and offline.
Collaborating with and working alongside art directors and other department team members to answer client briefs to the full, championing the importance of great copy and inspiring colleagues to produce the same will also be a key part of the role.
- Writing clear, concise and grammatically correct copy
- Understanding and interpreting creative briefs and propositions
- Thinking laterally to come up with great work, conceptual or fully written, surprising others by your breadth of thinking
- Critiquing work and debating constructively with agency colleagues
- Editing and proof-reading client copy conscientiously
- Developing a comprehensive knowledge of every client's business, their products/services, markets and competitors
- Meet and converse with clients, either to develop a brief or to present and sell creative work
- Liaising with Client Direction and Campaign Management to find appropriate solutions to clients marketing challenges
Essential skills and attributes:
- Passionate for all things creative
- Curious and imaginative
- A great eye for detail
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- 1" Class proofreading and editorial skills
- A self-starter, highly motivated
- Effective and confident communicator at all levels, confident to present and sell ideas to clients
- Excellent team player while maintaining the ability to work independently
- Deliver the role with the flexibility required to succeed in this industry
Benefits and Applying
- 22 days’ holiday + banks holidays
- Additional day off for Birthday!
- Healthshield cover
- Company Pension
- Childcare Vouchers
- Cycle to work scheme
- Life insurance
Apply with a CV us via the 'Apply' button