Project Manager- Luxury/Advertising
NEW JOB- A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Project Manager to join a creative design studio that specialises in fashion advertising and editorial. Working across advertising, visual identity, web design, packaging and creative direction, our client works with some of the most well-known and respected brands in the world.
We are looking for someone with a passion for fashion and all things creative. The ideal candidate should have ideally 2 years fashion industry experience, with at least 3-4 years Project Management. Fluency in Italian is a huge advantage!
You would be primarily working across one main account and this will involve a considerable amount of travel.
You will be responsible for, but not limited to, management of all projects assigned to you and performing the following tasks and roles:
* Being the first point of contact for organisation and realisation on assigned projects for clients, studio staff and outside vendors including agents, printers and photographers.
* Defining the structure, goals and constraints of a project (e.g. creative, financial constraints where appropriate, deadlines and milestones to be met).
* Planning the course of a project and knowing what resources need to be in place in order to execute it effectively.
* Communicating to all project participants the objectives, timelines and constraints of a project ensuring expectations are properly managed.
* Conflict avoidance and resolution between resources and people.
* Representing the studio appropriately to clients and working partners.
* Monitoring project costs, time and quality.
* Responsible for ensuring deliverables are on time and of high quality.
* Reporting the successes (or failure) of the whole project or any part of it as it progresses and upon its conclusion.
* Mac literate.
* Experience using Project Management / database software.
* Microsoft Office Suite - good working knowledge.
* Adobe InDesign and Photoshop - basic working knowledge.
For a complete spec, please register your interest. We regret only successful candidates will be contacted.