Marketing Manager - Market Leading SaaS Business
- Market leading SaaS business.
- Highly varied hands on role.
- Central Bristol location.
What you'll be doing
Working alongside the Marketing Communications Manager you will oversee the marketing strategy, contribute to and develop the marketing plan, and deliver branded communications (online and printed) such as direct mail, social posts and trade events/exhibitions. You will take a hands on approach to organising and attending key events such as conferences, seminars and exhibitions.
This is both an online and offline role, and you will manage the website by creating content and uploading via the CMS. The social media strategy will fall to you, and you will set goals to increase brand awareness and increase engagement.
The expectation will be that you have your ear to the ground, you'll monitor the competitors, understand the customers and utilise market research for commercial decisions. As with most roles you will be expected to be analytical, able to run reports and analyse the trends and results, optimising campaigns as you go.
A little creativity will go a long way, and if you can bring any experience with Adobe CC or a similar program then that would be helpful! There's an array of skills that I haven't mentioned that you will utilise within this role, including PR, advertising, brand management, this is a role where you will be involved in everything that comes out of the department.
What experience you'll need to apply
- You must have strong content and copywriting skills
- Experience within the tech sector would be highly desirable
- Must have experience working within a B2B environment
- Good broad experience across both online/offline channels
- A relevant degree or professional qualification is desirable
- A good understanding of working within a SaaS business
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
You'll be joining an exciting and fast growing business, this is a great opportunity to really progress as the business continues to grow, the salary is £30k-£37k, and it really is a great chance for someone to step up in to a Marketing Manager role.
If you're interested in this role and any other tech opportunities we have, then apply now or contact Chris (01179 269530) for more information.