Senior Account Manager
Based in Central London and part of one of the UK's leading network groups, our client is an exciting retail/shopper marketing specialist working with brands spanning technology, fashion and FMCG, who are looking for a Senior Account Manager to join their team. This is an excellent opportunity to work within a highly-regarded agency to produce world class retail solutions for some of the UK's most loved brands.
Key responsibilities within this role:
- Working on one of the agencies most dynamic and exciting accounts, you'll work to truly understand your clients business needs and work to creatively solve these through retail and shopper marketing solutions that impact the market
- You will act as the linchpin between all internal teams including the wider client service team, strategy and creative to scope out project development throughout varying stages, ensuring that both the strategy and creative are hand in hand and implemented cohesively across disciplines
- Briefing in various teams to ensure that projects are consistently delivered on budget, on time and on brief
- You'll understand that whilst you will sit within the retail division of this company, you'll collaborate with other specialist agencies, drawing on others opinions and valuing creative and strategic collaboration to ensure your client's brand is enhanced and evolving
- You will take accountability for the financial elements of your accounts, keeping an eye on profitability and spend, collaborating with your Account Director where needed
- You will understand that your clients view you as a strategic pillar of knowledge when it comes to the creative delivery of work, you'll advise them on strategic suggestions, the current market trends of their competitors and guide them through the creative process
What type of candidate is needed for the role?
- You will have experience working on retail and shopper marketing disciplines in a similar creative environment, ideally having worked on global/ large scale brands
- A track record of building successful client partnerships, with exposure to the strategic process as well as creative
- An individual who thrives in a fast-paced environment and works well under pressure, collaborative in approach and humble in nature
- A natural problem solver with the ability to resolve issues and prioritise tasks and ensure any issues are prevented
- Exceptional communication skills, you will be able to motivate fellow team members, communicate effectively and provide clear and concise updates to a range of different clients and internal teams
If you have all the relevant skills and experience and are looking for a new challenge in your career, then please send your application to email@example.com to register your interest ASAP!