Senior Digital Marketing Manager
My client; a highly regarded British retail company who put people at the heart of their business are looking for a passionate, commercially driven Senior Digital Marketing Manager to deliver strategies and continue growth across the digital channels.
This is a newly created role which will see you manage a team of two direct reports and work closely with their partnered agencies. You will have the view of the consumer at the heart of everything you do, to drive growth and incremental margin.
- Owning and developing the strategy across all performance marketing channels to achieve profitable growth and customer acquisition and retention targets. Includes PPC, SEO, Affiliates, Paid Social, Email
- Owning and managing the budget allocation for all performance marketing channels, with a focus on ROI and CPA targets
- Identifying new opportunities and channels to drive profitable customer acquisition within an allowable CPA
- Producing regular reporting against agreed KPIs, providing insight and using to inform future strategy
- Working closely with the Web team to ensure customer journeys and landing pages from digital marketing channels are optimised
- Working closely with the Creative and Marketing teams to support brand campaigns, drive in-store footfall and ensure that assets provided for performance campaigns are relevant to the target audience
- Champion digital marketing and CRM best practice and educate stakeholders across the business
- Owning the relationship with the CRM agency who manage their customer database, propensity model
- Proven experience working across digital marketing channels in a similarly sized ecommerce or multi-channel business, ideally with a fashion or lifestyle retailer
- Experience of driving customer acquisition across different marketing channels to an allowable CPA
- Strong understanding of CRM and customer database metrics. Previous experience of managing these directly is highly desirable
- Highly commercial, with a results-driven focus and an understanding of the implications of decisions and actions