Account Manager (Direct / Digital) – Central London Agency
Account Manager (Direct / Digital) – Central London Agency – to £35k
Top 5 digital and direct agency seeks a talented Account Manager with strong direct and digital experience to work on an iconic high street retail account.
The agency is the client’s 1-2-1 agency for whom they develop personal, meaningful and relevant data/insight driven 1-2-1 strategies that start a conversation, continue a conversation and deepen a conversation.
They do this with customers and prospects through email/eCRM, direct mail, digital/retargeting, social, app/tech, in-branch and experiential. Ultimately they make the partnership with their client real.
The agency are a multi-award winning integrated, digital and direct marketing agency who focus on creating meaningful connections between brands and their customers by having all the right people in one place and working with clients and agencies in a spirit of total collaboration.
Part of a worldwide network, they have all of the benefits of being part of a world-class network while retaining the culture and entrepreneurial spirit of a smaller agency.
The Account Manager Role
The Account Manager is a key client contact, managing and supporting on a specific part of the business. Whilst day-to-day delivery is key, you will also be involved in bigger strategic projects and financial management and reporting. The account team have a lot of responsibility, empowerment and support and there is lots of room to progress!
The agency require proven experience working on digital projects (CRM and other digital projects) and the ability to juggle different briefs at once on a fast-paced account.
Account Manager - Knowledge, Skills and Experience Required
- A strong understanding of the marketing industry with minimum 18 months’ experience gained in an agency or client-side marketing environment
- A skilled Project Manager with the ability to multi-task across numerous projects
- Good experience in writing on and offline creative and production briefs as well as reviewing creative product
- Experienced in campaign management with an understanding of deployment systems – across upload, testing, deployment and reporting and/or Creative & print processes
- Numerate with a solid understanding of financial management and profitability
- Strong interpersonal and oral communication skills
- Strong written communication skills demonstrated through email, offline communications and brief writing
- Excellent administrative and organisational skills
- Good presentation skills
- Experience in managing people would be advantageous with the ability to delegate and oversee project and admin work
- It would be advantageous to have an understanding of data
Remuneration and benefits
Remuneration will be commensurate with experience and up to £35k
Stunning agency – one great role – Account Managers with solid direct marketing and agency experience please send us your CVs today.
If this role is not what you’re looking for, then don’t worry. At Fill Recruitment we specialise in all agency positions. We are currently recruiting for account handlers at all levels.
If you would like to find out more please visit our website: www.fillrecruitment.com