Senior Content Strategist - Content Agency - London
Understanding consumer behaviours is what drives this top content agency. They work with some of the biggest brands in retail, FCMG, automotive and entertainment and are looking for a talented Senior Content Strategist join their team delivering award-winning work.
You’ll be leading strategy across a range of accounts and projects, some of the day to day will include using a wide variety of tools to better understand audiences, making recommendations where necessary to clients and keeping up to date on wider cultural, social trends. You’ll deliver competitive insight, lead on pitches, mentor junior team members as well as working closely with the paid team to distribute content.
With excellent analytical skills, you naturally distill the complex into key insights, developing clear strategic recommendations to inform great work. Collaborative and keen to learn you’re up to date with the latest goings on in the industry and in the world of technology. You enjoy presenting internally and externally and are capable of building relationships with clients.
- 5+ years’ experience working in a strategic role
- Expertise across content marketing
- Experienced in dealing with clients at a senior level
- Experienced and confident in presenting and pitching
- Wide experience and good knowledge of data and insight tools
- Up to date with consumer and content marketing trends across multiple platforms/networks/device
- Experience in paid content distribution
- Proven leader with recent team development and progression
If you’re a Content Strategist looking for a step-up or a Senior Content Strategist looking for a new challenge, and want to join a superb agency working on iconic global brands then get in touch
Interested in the role? Then click "Apply" and submit your CV along with a few lines on why you think you have the wow factor.
To considered for this role, candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
Whilst every effort is made to contact everyone who applies, due to a high number of applications we are unable to give individual feedback to those who are unsuccessful.