Research Manager - work from home
If you're looking for a better work life balance in your career and want to work from home, this job could be the perfect match for you! Looking for a Research Manager to join a unique brand and communications agency to work with leading automotive clients, this is a great role for flexibility and to make a real difference to a growing team!
With headquarters based in the USA this leading brand and comms consultancy has a great global presence and offers a lot of flexibility for their UK team with all of them working from home! A collaborative and supportive team this is a great opportunity for you to have a great work-life balance, whilst making a real difference within this team and work with top automotive clients!
With a keen quantitative eye, you will be responsible for some really interesting projects involving on air advertising evaluations, copy testing, pre-testing and being the main client contact for globally known clients. With your main client being in the automotive space, this is a great chance to utilise your mix of skills whilst working with some of the world's best car manufacturers!
- 3-4 years' experience in Market Research
- Experience with automotive clients
- Strong track record in brand/advertising tracking and creative development research
- Strong analytical, enquiring, insightful and strategic thinking abilities
- High level of attention to detail
- Positive attitude and self-motivated