Assistant Brand Manager - Food
This is a unique opportunity for an Assistant Brand Manager to join a well known food company to work on one of their famous house hold brands! If you're a foodie and you are passionate about Social Media, NPD and brand planning this could be the role you have been waiting for.
This will be a very diverse role within a team of both creative and strategic marketers who will help and support you to develop your own skills in order to learn and grow within the business.
The Key areas of responsibility will include:
- To have a firm understanding of the brand and utilise this to assist in the creation of the yearly brand and product strategy
- Partake in all renovation and NPD projects, working along side the SBM to manage the full artwork process from concept to launch.
- Work in conjunction with the SBM to identify potential market opportunities and assist with the development of NPD.
- Track the brands performance and those of your competitor brands.
Key Skills Checklist:
- Experience of working within a food and drink or consumer brand team.
- Ideally some experience of all marketing communications mix (ATL - BTL)
- Passionate about food and driven to succeed.
- Strong project management skills and able to multi-task with an attention to detail.
- Educated to degree level or the equivalent.