Brand & Design Strategist
A multi-disciplinary creative agency. They create products and experiences for some of the world’s most innovative companies across a range of sectors including sport, leisure, travel and FMCG.
The business is composed of a group of carefully selected specialists, working together in a highly collaborative, open and supportive way.
Projects span across strategy, design, interiors, user experience and brand communications.
A typical working day might include:-
- Discovering insights that explore and provoke
- Defining the strategic direction of global brands and products
- Developing propositions, principles and brand philosophies
- Delivering compelling presentations that convince and compel
- You’ll need to be great at simplifying, structuring and explaining
- We would like you to be a conduit between strategic thinking and creative doing
- Strong writing and presenting skills will be a real asset
- Someone with a sharp eye for good creative work would be handy
- You’ll thrive when collaborating with a variety of creative disciplines
- In touch with current trends and contemporary culture
The role requires you to have:-
- A degree level qualification in a creative or strategic discipline
- Experience gained from within a fast paced creative agency
- Used to contributing creatively to multiple projects
- Be good with clients
- Knowledge of 2D (Adobe) design software
We need people who not only help brands figure out what they are all about but also work with a team to design how they should look too. So you need to be able to talk to creatives but not design per se.
You could be someone who
- has been at a small to mid-sized branding and design agency (where naturally you'll have had to do a bit of everything)
- has worked at a visually orientated trends agency
- has trained in design, but moved into a more strategic role — or vice versa.
- Global clients and world class work
- A competitive salary
- A strong bonus and benefits package, reflecting both company and personal performance
- Training, support and personal career development plans
- Generous company pension scheme
- An outstanding working environment and unique culture
Our client has openings for both permanent and freelance strategists
Apply for Design Strategist
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly