Search Acquisition Manager - Financial Services Strategy
One of the largest multi-national financial institutions in the world is looking for a Search Acquisition Manager to join their team in London. This role is an excellent opportunity to grow your network and progress in your career.
The Search Acquisition Manager would be the key point of contact with external agencies, requiring this role to be focused in planning, strategy, and analytics. You will be responsible for the deployment of overarching commercial business strategy that positions digital as an increasing driver in the retail banking and wealth management sectors.
Key Responsibilities of the Search Acquisition Manager:
- Responsible for defining stakeholder management mapping for key programmes of work
- Responsible for the integration between stakeholders across global businesses
- Encourage and enable cross-country teamwork, demonstrating collaboration and matrix management in action
- Contribute to the development, implementation and maintenance of a marketing management information, analysis and reporting framework that supports business management and decision making at all levels
- Provide technical leadership and support excellence by monitoring technical and professional developments
Key Skills of the Search Acquisition Manager:
- Good Working Knowledge of Adobe Media Optimiser (AMO)
- Knowledge of the search channel in competitive commoditised industries such as travel, financial services or electronics ecommerce
- Built effective networks across business areas, developing relationships based on communication and mutual trust
- Experience in creating and implementing comprehensive operating plans that deliver results
If you are interested in working with a globally known brand and want the chance to work in an environment where your opinion matters, please apply!