Client Services Manager / Account Manager
Client Services Manager, Brand Owner - £28K basic+bonus.
Our client is the leading business information provider to the marketing, advertising and communications industry. Working closely with the global advertising community – advertising agencies, media owners, research companies and brand owners – they pride themselves on it’s commitment to making advertising smarter by providing the latest industry thinking, research and best practice.
At the heart of the business is their unique online service, which is relied upon by over 23,000 users in almost 100 countries and serves as the single best source of case studies, best practice guides, marketing intelligence, consumer insight, industry trends and latest news from around the world.
They also provide authoritative forecasts of advertising expenditure for all major economies used by researchers worldwide.
Role & Overall Purpose
The Brand Owner CSM will take responsibility for a defined group of advertiser clients. You will report into the Head of Client Services and work closely with other members of the Commercial team, Editorial and the MD – and all parties have a shared responsibility for ensuring the EMEA team and wider global team achieves their overall revenue budgets and targets.
The Brand Owner CSM plays their part by:
1. Taking personal responsibility for securing targeted renewal rates – based on % clients renewed and % value renewed – for a defined group of EMEA clients.
2. To develop excellent levels of knowledge related to their clients challenges, interests and priorities and position as too to assist them in these areas.
3. Using the product as a research tool to showcase content that will assist their clients in the areas identified in point 2 above
1. Meet/exceed annual renewal rate targets
2. Through regular, planned contact with our clients, build an understanding of their priorities, interests and challenges – becoming the first port of call for users who require assistance
3. Ensure our clients are using and engaging with the service at a level that would ensure that low usage or engagement is never a factor in the renewal decision process
4. Be able to interpret a client brief and search & identify the most relevant content on – any case studies, articles, research papers and data– which answer that brief
Key skills and requirements
Previous experience in a B2B client facing role and/or working within a brand owner
Track record in building relationships in person, online and via telephone
Revenue responsibility in a previous role
Clear, concise communication skills
Ability to interpret a brief from a client
Ability to work on own initiative and manage a varied workload according to formal and natural deadlines
Ability to balance varied workload and to work to tight deadlines – sometimes 24 hours
Evidence of a drive and determination to hit targets
Evidence of working within a team to achieve both individual and wider team goals
Natural willingness to spot opportunities and spread knowledge gained with others
if this role sounds of interest and you'd like to know more, please get in touch with Angela Izard at Morgan Rutherford Associates Ltd email@example.com