Senior Social Media Manager - Top Food & Drink Brands
Job Title: Senior Social Media Manager - Top Food & Drink Brands
Salary: £35,000 to £45,000 depending on experience plus excellent benefits including 25 days holiday, company pension, healthcare insurance, bonus scheme, monthly socials and Christmas/Summer parties.
About The Integrated Food & Drink PR Agency
My client is an award-winning medium-sized agency, whose friendly and talented team work collaboratively to provide integrated and innovative campaigns for some of the country's best known brands within the food, drink and lifestyle sector. They have worked with blue-chip brands along the lines of Smirnoff, Hendricks, Pizza Express and Actimel. Their award-winning work has seen the agency retain clients for a number of years and are currently enjoying a period of numerous high profile new business wins.
This agency love to see their own team learn and develop and they offer an impressive training programme to allow promotion from within wherever possible. The agency is a great place to work, offers great career development and progression and the opportunity to work on campaigns for some of the country's best known food and drink brands.
About The Senior Social Media Manager Role
As a Senior Social Media Manager, you will have the opportunity to work within a fast-moving and highly creative industry and take ownership over the campaign management of some of the agency's biggest clients.
Key Responsibilities for the Senior Social Media Manager:
* Using your creativity and flair, you will devise the strategic direction of social media-led campaigns against the clients objectives to achieve excellent results
* You will have the opportunity to really make your mark on the wider business as a whole by contributing to new business pitches and devising innovative new proposals to really showcase the agency's digital offering
* By planning and implementing both paid and organic social campaigns, you will have the opportunity to work with key influencers, build relationships with followers and produce responsive content in a fast-changing market
* You will work with clients to assess campaign success and direction by providing actionable insight on performance metrics.
About The Successful Senior Social Media Manager
If you are a creative and strategic thinker, have experience handling accounts and devising social media campaigns, this could be the perfect next step in your career at an established, award-winning agency.
Desired Skills and Competencies of the Senior Social Media Manager:
* Circa 4 years' experience in a digital/social role and an understanding of PR would be a plus
* Extensive experience in social media campaign management, from planning to implementation
* Experience of working on FMCG/Retail/Food/Drink brands would be advantageous
* Experience in the planning and execution of paid social
* A friendly, enthusiastic and motivated member of the team.
The Senior Social Media Manager will be offered a highly competitive salary paying from £35,000 to £45,000 depending on experience and excellent company benefits and excellent career progression.
For more information about the Senior Social Media Manager role or to apply send your CV now to Nadia at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0203 892 7890.
Reuben Sinclair are a multi award winning recruitment company including: UK's Best Recruitment Consultant, UK's Best Specialist Recruitment Agency, UK's Best Agency Side Recruiter, One of only 30 UK Hyper Growth companies, UK's Most Innovative Recruitment Company, UK's Most Innovative Recruiter, UK's Best Agency Side Recruiter, UK's Best Agency Side Recruiter
We specialise in delivering recruitment solutions for complete brand engagement: Sales, Marketing, PR & Digital and work with some of the most innovative, entrepreneurial and award winning companies across industry.