Senior Account Manager - Marketing Agency (B2C Clients)
- Work with leading consumer brands.
- Award winning agency to call home.
- Stunning offices near the beach!
What you’ll be doing
As Senior Account Manager you will be working closely with the Account Director in the smooth running of projects from strategy to delivery. You’ll be managing the day to day running of marketing projects from start to finish, ensuring that clients’ briefs are interpreted, deadlines are met and projects are prioritised. Projects will vary but will be fully integrated across advertising, activation, sponsorship and events and digital campaigns (social and content).
You’ll also take responsibility for management of project finances, managing workflow for the Account Executives, build strong internal and external relationships and be the first point of contact for the client in the development of stunning creative campaigns.
What experience you’ll need
- You will have experience of agency life – whether that’s integrated, creative marketing communications or a digital agency.
- You may well be an Account Manager looking to take the next step or perhaps you’re already a Senior Account Manager looking to build on your current skills?
- Confidence, a positive attitude and the ability to work well as a part of a team are all needed here, as is being key to muck-in and a willingness to learn new skills.
- Due to the stunning rural location you’ll need a driving licence and a car.
In return you can expect a salary of up to circa £34k, an impressive benefits package and the opportunity to work with agencies that is really going places!
If this sounds like your perfect role, or perhaps you know the perfect person we should talk to, then don’t hesitate - get in touch today, they are keen to start interviewing asap.