Senior Brand Manager
£45k-£50k + Benefits
Are you a brand marketer, interested in leading the multi-channel strategy for a rapidly growing and unique premium drinks brand? On the back of a huge amount of recent success and adding a number of exciting appointments to their senior leadership team, the business is now keen to accelerate their growth, starting with a Marketing Manager to grow brand awareness around deliver the Trade strategy.
As the Marketing Manager, some of your accountabilities will be:
- Develop and implement the multi-channel campaign strategy, improving brand awareness and aligning across all touch points.
- Manage all agency partners, reviewing their current impact and ensuring ROI.
- Manage all brand partnerships and sponsorships, developing on-going activation plans.
- Develop and implement marketing plans for key accounts in partnership with sales account managers.
- Organise the consumer event calendar, at both internal and external venues.
- Build brand assets, guidelines and oversee all the design of product packaging.
- Lead and develop a small marketing team, with the opportunity to grow this as you develop.
- A broad, multi-channel marketing background, within the FMCG sector.
- Brand management skills, being able to ensure consistent communications across all channels.
- An understanding of trade marketing, providing strong support for sales teams to achieve objectives.
- You will be a strategic thinker, with the ability to bring new ideas to the team as well as tweak current process.
- A balance between creative thinking and commercial acumen.
A truly unique opportunity to work under fantastic leadership to build your own strategy, build an incredible brand and work your way up to a Head of Marketing position within 12-18 months.