International Senior Business Development Manager - Mobile
International Senior Business Development Manager - Mobile Marketing, Tech & Strategy
£35-50k plus commission on all revenue
Striving to develop new business without a boss breathing down your neck encouraging "cold calls", seeking a more mature approach to new business?
If you are digital media & mobile marketing savvy, with a hunger for winning new business and a desire to be rewarded for ALL the deals you achieve, then this could be an incredible opportunity to propel your career.
Scope for this entrepreneurial role to become a team lead position, so an even greater opportunity to progress your career and reap the benefits in return!
This fast growing start-up already works with major brands not limited to eBay, Uber, Treatwell, Deliveroo to name a few!
To be successful in this role you will need:
A passion for people, impeccable business acumen and a strong desire to sell an extremely effective & unique product to the global market.
The Role in Summary:
- Working directly with our Business Development Director on proposals and pitches
- Working with our data team to assess new markets
- Sourcing viable companies to prospect
- Directly approaching businesses to discuss our services
- Appearing at and helping to run international events and conferences
- Helping with marketing and management of our social channels
To be considered you will meet the below requirements:
- 3-4 years experience in sales (mobile or digital media space preferable)
- Impeccable relationship building and client facing skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills including ability to deliver strong presentations and pitches
- Strong team player
- Commercial acumen and negotiations skills
- Highly numerate
- Advantageous to have language skills (Preferably Chinese/Japanese)