Business Development Manager
Business development manager - Design agency - £35 - £45k + bonus
Great opportunity to work within a leading design agency on the development of new clients. The business development manager works closely with the Head of BD to proactively drive the agency forward. Dependant on your level of experience, you will have the opportunity to own the full development cycle from origination to close.
About the role
- Build a proactive targeting plan in different sectors
- Write detailed proposals
- Create tailored creds presentations
- Support the inbound new business
- Liase with the Marketing and Communications team
- Updating and maintaining the new business database
- Attend networking events
- Ideally over three years of agency experience in a BD / Client management role
- A skilled negotiator and problem-solver
- An ability to see and drive the "big picture"
- Passionate about design
- Loves to solve a problem!
If this roles sounds like your next move then please contact me for further details. Please only apply if you have the relevent experience. Thanks!