BUSINESS DIRECTOR - BRANDED CONTENT
CLIENT DIRECTOR - UK/ EUROPE
The agency is a global video production marketplace, providing a solution to the
growing need for larger volumes of video content, including the boom of
social and digital marketing. They have a community of 300,000
filmmakers, and a cloud software platform to collaboratively manage video
Clients include large brands, media & creative agencies, media
companies and record labels, who tap into our community for creative ideas
and video content for any vertical, and use our software platform to manage
the end-to-end production process.
▪ This is a tremendous opportunity to be an early employee in a fast
growing, global business, with opportunities for career expansion both
locally and overseas
▪ Based in our Soho office, you will work closely with our UK/Europe MD
and team and work with our growing list of clients, including some of the
world's largest brands.
▪ You will work with clients on their creative briefs, including budgets,
timeframes, approaches and language, to ensure they are optimised for
▪ Assist clients with shortlisting filmmaker treatment responses to their
briefs and the selection process to commission the best filmmaker for
▪ Advising clients on the platform and process to a ensure
positive experiences and successful outcomes.
▪ Handling filmmaker questions on briefs and on the platform and
▪ Helping to grow our creative community of production companies,
directors, editors and animators across the UK and Europe, as well as
Provide input into our technology platform to improve the process and
tools for clients and creatives.
▪ Tremendous scope to expand your role and further your career as part
of a high growth, global business
▪ You will need to have at least 5 years experience in agencies in an
account management, creative or production role.
▪ A thorough knowledge of video production, and ability to advise clients
and assess the credentials of filmmakers pitching on their briefs.
▪ You will be creative and have an understanding of how to write a good
creative brief in order to get the best out of the filmmaker community.
▪ You will have the ability to assess a good creative idea and whether it is
'on brief' and be able to work with clients and filmmakers to evolve their
▪ A deep understanding of digital and social media marketing and an
appreciation for improvements that can come from new approaches
▪ Passionate and excited about playing a key role in a growing business,
and thrive in a small team and a dynamic, fast paced environment.
▪ Attention to detail, great organisational skills and excellent written and
▪ Ability to work independently as well as part of a team, be self motivated
and show initiative.
▪ Have a positive can-do attitude and embrace new challenges.
▪ Have a strong interest in film, advertising, digital marketing and social
▪ Marketing, advertising, communications or similar degree highly
regarded but not essential.
If you are keen please call Hannah @ 0207 845 7243