Senior Investment Executive (Media Sales)
Do you have a strong contact base with agencies and consumer clients? Do you want to work in a new position, for an award winning special interest content and platform company with a fast-growing, multi-platform media business. Their client owns and operates some of the best-loved brands in the UK. You will be representing all their brands. This new and exciting role will be key to the strategic vision and continued success of driving revenues in our major media agencies.
You will be responsible for unlocking campaigns across all the brands from all revenue streams with a focus on delivering incremental investment especially in non-core sectors. However you will work side by side with the individual brand teams, Imagine and programmatic team to strategically manage your portfolio and clients. Importantly you will nurture and develop the most senior relationships opening doors for new opportunities for our brands.
Working alongside the Head of Investment you will have responsibility for one major network with the scope for some smaller key agencies. The role therefore requires an ambitious and talented executive with excellent sales skills and a robust contact base that will enable you to converse with planning teams, clients and agency execs. You will live and breathe both your agencies and the portfolio.
- Responsibility of centrally managing a major agency network
- You are required to develop annual strategies alongside the Head of Investment to extract the maximum revenue from your network
- Responsibility to intimately understand the agency structure
- Develop and nurture relationships with senior key agency including heads of investment, planning and client personnel
- Proactively seek out cross brand and cross platform partnership opportunities
- To accurately represent broader audience offer and key segments such as Generation Wealth, Men, Women etc.
- To be a conduit for unearthing large briefs and be the ultimate arbiter between Imagine and the brand teams
- Present their portfolio, and creative opportunities to appropriate senior contacts at media buying agencies, digital agencies and clients
- To fully understand where your agency is investing across the portfolio
- To understand the agency’s trading deal and to drive it to a beneficial advantage
- To have a comprehensive knowledge of our portfolio and offering.
- Conduct a minimum of 6 sales meetings a week with agencies/clients with a view of spending a full day each week in your agencies where possible
- Act as an ambassador for the company within the London market
- Minimum of four years media sales experience – competent and confident operating at all levels from MD to planner buyer
- Excellent communicator, listener and relationship builder
- Team Player
- Someone ambitious and looking to rise quickly to a more senior level
- Creative thinker and the ability to think and act quickly on your feet
- A competent negotiator
- Ability to multi task and handle large projects
- Able to manage relationships with multiple stakeholders
- Some experience of creating and executing well planned strategies
- Excellent knowledge and ability to apply all the latest applicable research and data within sales process.
Apply for Senior Investment Executive (Media Sales)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly