UK Marketing Manager
1 day left
This world leading and global organisation, within their industry, pride themselves on being an innovative partner, providing specialised solutions and commitment to their customers.
The business is now looking for a UK Marketing Manager to provide a 360 comprehensive marketing solution for the UK whilst working closely with the marketing team in Germany.
You will devise, develop and implement a comprehensive marketing strategy that supports both global and local initiatives.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Promoting the company brand both internally and externally
- Ensure compliance with Group processes, policies and guidelines
- Create insight driven multi-channel marketing campaigns as well as promotional materials, eBroadcasts, press releases, case studies, articles and presentations
- Drive the digital marketing in order to maximise the company's digital presence
- Manage and coordinate events and event marketing including reporting and insight
- Ownership of the company's internal communications activities
- POS for distributors
- Collaborate with the senior management team and wider business to ensure business objectives are delivered
- Maintain a keen understanding of industry trends and make appropriate recommendations regarding marketing strategy surrounding them
- Produce and distribute core marketing reports where necessary
- Actively participate in self development
The successful candidate for this role will be an individual with experience in a product led background ideally within industrial/manufacturing or engineering and a 360 marketing role. You will have experience in developing and managing marketing strategy and budgets as well as being hands on as although this role works closely with an international team it is a standalone position for the UK Marketing.
In return you will work for an organisation that truly values marketing, the importance of people who follow through on their words and being socially responsible as a business. As the lead marketer for the UK you will also receive autonomy in your role and the chance to really make a difference to this lovely organisation.
If this role is of interest please apply directly or contact Jessie at Blue Skies to discuss.
Marketing Manager - c£40,000 - Worcestershire, commutable from Birmingham and surrounding areas.
Apply for UK Marketing Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly