Senior Reporting and Analytics Manager
Reporting into the Head of Digital Experience, you will lead the strategy, planning and rollout of the company's analytics platforms.
This is a great opportunity to join a forward thinking Charity who value the importance of Marketing.
- Responsible for delivering enterprise level analytics rollouts.
- You will lead the roadmap, planning and rollout plan to implement Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager.
- You will work with the company's search agencies to implement best practice in campaign tagging and tracking.
- You will be the subject matter expert and point of contact for all analysis of digital activities including websites, mobile, strategic projects, social media, email and search.
- You will liaise with senior stakeholders across the business to show your recommendations and help establish best practice for web analytics.
- you will lead on the use of Google Analytics within Digital; foster and support its use across the company.
- You will work to build relationships with stakeholders across the organisation, creating awareness and understanding of digital analytics as performance measurement.
- Strong experience with Google Analytics.
- Strong experience with Google Tag Manager.
- Tag management and implementation experience.
- In depth, and expert knowledge of using tracking tools: Google Analytics; Google. Search Console; Google Tag Manager; Google Data Studio; Search metrics; social. listening platforms; Visual Website Optimiser; Hotjar.
- Internal stakeholder management covering the development, tracking and communications of analytics and reporting roadmap.
- External stakeholder management regarding the delivery of analytics to support 3rd party platform digital marketing insight.
- Strong internal client service skills.
- Able to work in fast paced environment where flexibility is key.
- Extreme attention to details and outstanding organizational skills.
- Self-starter, highly motivated to excel with minimal supervision.
There will be a one stage interview process with a view for interviews to take place this week.