1 day left
Technical Director - £60,000 - £70,000 + bonus - Leading Content Agency
Technical Director - The Company
One of the UK's largest fully independent content production/post-production agencies is looking for a Technical Director to be responsible for their global IT network and broadcast technology.
With five offices globally, they are a fast paced and growing creative agency who are constantly evolving. Their mission is to become the market leader and shape the industry they are in, with a team of driven individuals that create exciting advertising and marketing content for a global client base.
Technical Director - Your role
You will be responsible for ensuring a seamless production environment for all their staff. This includes the hands on supporting and maintaining all IT and Technology systems, managing the IT staff, ensuring their global IT strategy is at the forefront of technology, and making recommendations for innovation and change.
This role sits on the Executive Committee and reports directly into the CEO, and therefore you will be expected to contribute to key strategic decisions to drive the business forward.
Technical Director - Your responsibilities
* Implement and maintain all aspects of the broadcast tech and IT infrastructure including: server, desktop, and network infrastructure; ICT processes and policies; all post production hardware and software applications, data information and information workflows and security.
* Manage and mentor the growing IT team, setting KPIs and fuelling personal growth through coherent objective setting.
* Conduct research and put forward new strategies for the enhancement of the IT function.
* Design and manage technology systems and roll-outs.
* Build strong external relationships with suppliers and partners.
* Budget and run a business unit to hit performance, financial, and client service targets.
* Manage and account for data workflows and security
Technical Director - Your skills
* Extensive experience in a Senior IT role
* Deep understanding of the production/post production environment (ideally looking for a background in one of the following: Media, Production, Post-production, broadcasting, or similar)
* A relevant University degree or diploma to a high standard.
* High levels of technical qualification relating to IT systems, server design, data and network engineering.
* Experience in relevant media systems, such as broadcast editing, QC systems and applications such as the Adobe Creative Cloud.
* You should be well read, and keep abreast of the IT and Media industry.
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills are a must.
In return, they can provide an innovative and creative working environment that is constantly adapting to change. You will be working alongside a fun bunch of sociable people that is anything but corporate!
You will also receive a competitive salary and bonus structure, along with a comprehensive package.
Interested to learn more?
Click apply and submit your CV now!
Alternatively, please feel free to get in touch with me directly at firstname.lastname@example.org or on 0207 845 7266.
Don't forget to add me on LinkedIn to stay updated on other opportunities
Apply for Technical Director
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly