Digital Account Executive for leading Strategic Advisory Consultancy – approx. £25K + benefits
This is an unusual opportunity to develop your career at a fast-growing international strategic communications agency as a Digital Account Executive. You will have the opportunity to contribute to the creative development of communications campaigns and programmes to support their international clients.
As a Digital Account Executive, you will have a proven track record in working with digital tools and analytics such as audience analysis and social listening platforms. You might have experience within the political and governmental arena either at Whitehall, Brussels or within a leading international communications consultancy. An interest in the Middle East or North Africa would also be ideal.
This role will be very diverse, enabling the successful candidate to rapidly develop a huge range of transferable skills, and gain excellent experience from senior colleagues. It will involve:
- Recommending digital communications initiatives to high profile clients
- Supporting on major client events, stunts and activations
- Providing targeted research for existing clients and new business prospects
- Assisting with development of new business briefs and proposals
- Generating engaging content for social platforms and creative campaigns
- Online monitoring and reporting on GCC developments and key client issues
- General account management duties
As an individual you will be diligent, adaptable, hard-working, and ready to get your hands dirty, and have an excellent attitude and work ethic. A strong academic background will be ideal, and experience in digital communications is a must. An understanding either in corporate PR, geopolitical and public policy is beneficial, and whilst not essential, foreign language skills (particularly Arabic) is a bonus.
If you believe you’re up to the challenge and want to seize this fantastic opportunity, then please do not hesitate to apply!