Senior Digital Project Manager
Lovely award-winning Corporate Digital Communications Agency based in London are looking for a strong client facing Senior Digital Project Manager to join their team
The company: Our client is an established Digital Communications Agency based in Central London; they work across corporate communications, employer engagement and marketing communications and deliver projects for US clients and a range of clients within the FTSE 100 Index. They specialise in a variety of digital, including investor relation tools, video production, web builds, CRM integration and annual reports.
The role: As a Senior Digital Project Manager you will be responsible for the hands-on delivery of digital projects from conception through to delivery. You will work closely with the client to take a brief and ensure that expectations are managed throughout the project lifecycle. You will also be working on exciting projects alongside industry specialists, developers, account managers and designers.
You will be delivering small to medium sized CMS builds, enhancements, re-skins and migration projects with budgets up to £300k and will be working alongside the New Business team to help define cost estimates and put together pitches
The candidate: The ideal candidate should have the following experience:
• At least 4 years full cycle project delivery experience in digital agency environment (ideally looking for the next step up);
• Experience in working with corporate communications / IR websites;
Experience of overseeing and managing or mentoring a small team of digital project managers
• Strong track record of delivering websites and commercial experience of working with Drupal CMS, Umbraco, Sitecore or WordPress;
• Excellent client facing skills with management of senior stakeholder and 3rd parties;
• Excellent at scheduling, calm under pressure with a talent for pushing the project along, keeping everything on track;
• Experience of working with and managing offshore technical teams;
This agency offers a lovey working environment with a strong collaborative working culture
Senior Digital Project Manager opportunity in London; get in touch and send me your CV now!!
Please not that due to exceptionally high levels of response, we are only able to get back to those applicants who have been successful.
Here at Neko London, we have consultants specialising in all areas from Creative & Design, Account Management, and Creative Services through to Studio & Production and more. Please feel free to get in touch at www.nekolondon.com