Global SEO Manager
We are looking for a Global SEO Manager to work with a leading international financial company in London. A successful candidate will be able to work with cross-functional and global teams, and able to work in a fast-paced environment. You will be able to work on content related and technical SEO experience.
Responsibilities of the Global SEO Manager:
- Create, lead and execute a marketing plan and global SEO strategy that delivers high growth of organic traffic
- Manage and develop a team of SEO specialists who generate backlinks, site improvements and content suggestions
- Website SEO improvements
- Analyse SEO viability and calculate potential and opportunity
- Gather market insights and perform competitive analysis
- Build and monitor reports on KPI's and communicate with stakeholders
Key Skills of the Global SEO Manager:
- Proven experience in SEO, preferably within the financial sector
- Experience in technical onsite, offsite and content SEO
- Strong statistical and analytical background
- Proven experience in web analytics tools (GA, GSC, Bright Edge, Screaming Frog, etc.)
- Demonstrable experience working with SEO agencies, freelancers, and budgets
If you want to join a fast-growing and creative marketing team in an environment where you can make a difference, please apply!