Creative Producer - (global experiential agency)
Flex your creative muscle at this leading 'experience' agency as Producer - working from creative response to delivery of varied experiential events and content generating projects for major automotive clients.
Leading global creative agency - passionate about delivering ground-breaking work - through creative live event, digital and integrated communications projects. Fantastic agency to be part of - with exceptional creative reputation and client list - offering brilliant opportunities to flex your creative muscle!
As Creative Producer you'll have responsibility for a project (or part of a large scale project) from brief to execution - overseeing the creative development and project delivery on diverse projects for this major automotive account - including consumer experiences, festival installations, press conferences, as well as launches etc …. interrogating the brief, scoping the project and allocating the necessary resources and budget. You'll supervise the project team from brief to delivery - maintaining creative integrity and production excellence throughout.
- Take the lead in delivering a wide range of experiential projects
- Lead the creative production process, interpretation of client briefs, and ability to communicate that strategy to a wider team
- Work closely with clients on content development, providing continuity for compelling 'story-telling' within the PR Communications channels
- Overseeing content development, both before a script-writer is involved and overseeing them
- Manage multi-disciplinary project team- in terms of both content and physical delivery, working closely with relevant logistics, design and production teams and third party suppliers
- Work closely with digital teams for integrated live show digital solutions
- Guide and support Senior Executives during rehearsals
- Maintain administration and relevant reporting and planning systems
- Budget management and delivery of project margins
You're an established Creative Producer looking for an exciting new opportunity within the experiential/live events space - who already has significant experience of delivering a wide range of projects - with experience of creating events that generate content, and of working with partner PR and Social Media agencies. We're looking for someone who is up for a new challenge and excited to learn and grow - auto experience is not essential but would be preferred. You'll have a mix of B2B and B2C experience … You'd be joining a collaborative and pro-active culture, where entrepreneurial drive and a quizzical mind are encouraged - so you'll be a strong advocate of these attributes.
- Significant creative production experience within the experiential/live events space
- Experience of creating events that generate content, and experience working with Partner PR and Social agencies
- Good knowledge of technical, digital and logistical aspects of production
- Enjoy working in a pressurised environment, confident and calm in a crisis
- Can present to clients with confidence
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Strong financial acumen and proven ability to manage budgets
- Excellent communication skills
- Team leadership skills and team management experience
- Specialist in live presentations, both content preparation and delivery
- Excellent interpersonal and influencing skills at all levels
- International automotive experience preferred, and knowledge of automotive sector an advantage
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Creative Producer/Senior Producer to work at this truly inspiring agency, working on some of the world's most famous automotive brands.
If your experience matches the key requirements and responsibilities as listed above, please reflect these in your CV and click the "Apply" button now.