Lead Digital Designer
Our client is a leading retailer currently looking for a Lead Digital Creative to join them at a very exciting time. They are refreshing and elevating their position within the digital market place and bringing a new focus to their products, customers, culture, imagery and branding.
This position will have an integral role to play in the new brand direction and will be responsible for the design of all online creative including: UK and International websites, mobile site, APPs, editorial, video, online photo shoots, emails, banners, social, site product photography.
You will manage a team of 2 (1 x Digital Designer and 1 x Junior Digital Designer)
The Lead Digital Creative has responsibility for the look and feel of all digital outputs, keeping it consistent with brand guidelines whilst moving the brand forward creatively.
You will have a good eye for detail, love of design, typography, photography and fashion is necessary along with the ability to thrive in a busy, pressured environment. Strong creative skills and a track record in producing cutting edge designs in an online environment is a prerequisite. Ideally you will have experience working for a number of key ecommerce sites in fashion a bonus.
- Design clear, commercial and effective ecommerce communications
- Responsible for concepting all online photoshoots working closely with Content team
- Ability to mentor junior team
- Liaise with external contacts such as developers, photographers and videographers
- Traffic creative briefs and manage production within team and external suppliers to ensure delivery to deadlines
- Respond to briefs as appropriate - presenting mock-ups and storyboards for more detailed features
- Works closely with Lead Graphic Designer, Customer Experience Director and Head of Digital to ensure consistent and integrated communications across all channels
- Define and implement creative briefing processes for all ecommerce marketing and production functions
- Be informed on industry developments in their area and feed into team & strategy
- Follow all required sign-off procedures
- Can perform under pressure and operate in a fast paced environment
- A genuine interest for all things fashion and digital
- Excellent Photoshop & Illustrator skills
- Good understanding of online/mobile user experience
- Knowledge of HTML processes/limitations
- Experience of trafficking workflow
Plus an understanding of:
- W3C standards based development
- Basic knowledge of SEO
Please send your CV and portfolio stating your salary expectations.
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.