New Business Manager
This is a fantastic opportunity for a driven, motivated and creative Business Development Manager to join our clients fantastic new business team to help them reach their next level of growth.
Covering all areas of the business, you will establish relationships, offer genuine insight and value with the overarching aim of identifying prospects, producing quality proposals and delivering profitable sales – all of which will be supported by a strong knowledgeable London based team.
Your role as Business Development Manager will consist of the following;
- Searching for and engaging with suitable decision makers within the retail sector in order to win new business.
- Organising and assisting with new business meetings.
- Produce proposals (including RFP’s and tenders), quotations and estimates that achieve the business’ commercial goals and run large presentations and manage internal and external stakeholders.
- Pro-actively research and identify new markets and revenue streams.
- Working closely with the account management team in the handover of new accounts.
- Updating and recording activity through CRM.
- Reporting back to stakeholders regularly on pipeline growth, meetings booked and business closed and increase the pipeline value month on month.