Post Production Assistant
Edit Assistants provide basic technical and practical support for our in house team of Editors, Motion Graphic Designers, Colourists and Post Producers. This allows senior staff to concentrate on the creative aspects of Post Production.
Maverick are looking for individuals with good team working and communication skills. You will be highly organised and good at paying attention to detail.
Your key responsibilities would be to assist Editors, Colourists and the Graphics team. You will be carrying out basic Post-Production tasks and troubleshooting any technical issues in the Edit suites. You will be managing all media including, digitising material for editing, motioning server space, archive and LTO.
Edit Assistants must also be able to handle responsibility and the pressure of meeting deadlines. You will also need to take to responsibility for the archiving of shooting reports and log sheets.
You will also be carrying out basic editing work such as audio syncing, track lay and select timelines. Technical QC on all deliverables and practical delivery of Master Deliverables.
Required Knowledge and Skills
- Knowledge of industry formats and camera codecs
- Experience and understanding of the Post Production environment
- Good level of skill with Adobe Premiere, essential.
- Experience with After Effects and Da Vinci is desirable.
- Experience prepping media and sequences for grade and audio.
- Understanding of social media audiences, practices and platforms
- A knowledge and passion for advertising and video technology
- Knowledge of Mac OS and able to solve basic technical problems
- Understand the principles of off-line and on-line editing
Apply for Post Production Assistant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly