1 day left
A leading global Advertising company based near central London are looking for a temp PA to start immediately. Based in fantastic office with a modern creative environment.
Supporting multiple group directors you will act as a support pillar for the team!
Main duties include:
- Inbox management for Managing Director (keeping a tidy, responsive inbox)
- Diary management for Managing Director and Group Directors (prioritising workloads according to business needs)
- Booking travel, arranging visas, taxis and preparing travel itineraries
- Sourcing competitive prices for travel, transport and accommodation and following purchase order systems.
- Book one-off or reoccurring meetings, meeting rooms and organising hospitality
- Support Marketing in organisation of Qualitative client events
- Expenses for the Senior Team
- Take meeting minutes and following through on actions
- Planning and organising meetings including catering and video conferencing
- Holiday and sickness record maintenance
- Work with HR on new hire set-up, leaver co-ordination and paperwork
- Organisation of all new joiners including induction plans
- Assisting with the organisation and preparation of events
- The ideal PA will be proactive and articulate with a brilliant work ethic and ability to deliver.
- Organisation, flexibility and accuracy are all important skills for this PA role.
- You must be a proficient user of key software packages e. Word / PowerPoint / Excel
- Excellent time management skills
- Attention to detail
This role will start immediately and continue ongoing on a temporary basis. Please apply now if you're an experienced PA looking for your next opportunity.
How to Apply Please send you're most up to date CV on the link below!
Apply for PA
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly