A leading global Advertising company based near central London are looking for a temp PA to start immediately. Based in fantastic office with a modern creative environment.
Supporting multiple group directors you will act as a support pillar for the team!
Main duties include:
- Inbox management for Managing Director (keeping a tidy, responsive inbox)
- Diary management for Managing Director and Group Directors (prioritising workloads according to business needs)
- Booking travel, arranging visas, taxis and preparing travel itineraries
- Sourcing competitive prices for travel, transport and accommodation and following purchase order systems.
- Book one-off or reoccurring meetings, meeting rooms and organising hospitality
- Support Marketing in organisation of Qualitative client events
- Expenses for the Senior Team
- Take meeting minutes and following through on actions
- Planning and organising meetings including catering and video conferencing
- Holiday and sickness record maintenance
- Work with HR on new hire set-up, leaver co-ordination and paperwork
- Organisation of all new joiners including induction plans
- Assisting with the organisation and preparation of events
- The ideal PA will be proactive and articulate with a brilliant work ethic and ability to deliver.
- Organisation, flexibility and accuracy are all important skills for this PA role.
- You must be a proficient user of key software packages e. Word / PowerPoint / Excel
- Excellent time management skills
- Attention to detail
This role will start immediately and continue ongoing on a temporary basis. Please apply now if you're an experienced PA looking for your next opportunity.
How to Apply Please send you're most up to date CV on the link below!