An exciting new opportunity has just arisen for a Temporary Administrative Assistant with the potential to advance into a permanent role! Our client is a hardworking but incredibly friendly company that are looking for a confident and enthusiastic person to help support their office and join their expanding team within the digital marketing.
You will be supporting approximately a team of 10 and report directly to the HR manager.
Duties would include but are not limited to:
- Diary management
- Travel Management (arranging flights, accommodation, transfers etc.)
- Liaising with members of staff and handling visitors/guests
- Attend and taking minutes
- Scanning/filing documents and uploading them onto a system
- Data entry
- Managing budgets and expenses
- Helping Reception cover
- Organising internal events
- Excellent computer skills and knowledge of Microsoft Office packages
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Good attention to detail
- Strong numeracy and literacy skills
- Able to work as part of a team as well as independently
- Previous experience within administration (desirable)
- Highly organised
This is an amazing opportunity to work for a great company and be apart of a fantastic team.
How to Apply Please send you're most up to date CV on the link below!