Well-known world leading content & publishing company is looking for an integrated midweight designer for their internal specialist Brand & Design team.
The specialist division, which covers some of the world’s most established business magazine brands and data tools is looking for a Designer to work across a mix of collateral including print, digital, video and animated creative whilst developing and protecting the company brand.
The Midweight Designer is a key player in the global in-house design team – you will report to the Senior Designer responsible for the Specialist division’s marketing & branding design, work across a wide range of briefs from all areas of the business and play a crucial role in ensuring all marketing collateral has a strong brand consistency.
Main duties and responsibilities:
- You will work on briefs from across the business developing concepts and campaigns through to finalised collateral, as well as work with existing templates ensuring the output is on-brand.
- Work across integrated campaigns in print, digital, video and event design delivering brand awareness and partnership content campaigns as well as subs and events marketing collateral across B2B and B2C audiences.
- Strong focus across digital advertising, social assets creation and some e-newsletter designs
Essential skills and experience:
As well as working under supervision from the Senior Designer, and in collaboration with other designers, you need to be able to work independently across variety of projects which at times can have a quick turnaround and multiple stakeholders. You need to be resourceful, organised and have the ability to work with people at all levels.
You will have relevant experience working across different platforms, conceptual thinking, branding, and impeccable design and typography skills with attention to detail.
- Exceptional branding and identity development skills
- Exceptional typography and infographic creation skills
- Strong event collateral design skills
- Strong working knowledge of Adobe InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, Dreamweaver
- Strong video editing and animation skills working with After-Effects and Adobe Animate
- Strong knowledge of HTML
- Strong conceptual thinking
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Enthusiastic team player and a self-starter
- Strong organisational skills and experience with dealing with people on all levels
- Diplomatic, convincing, confident, can-do attitude
- Must have a recognized design qualification e.g. BA, BFA etc.
The company who is part of one of the world’s leading news organisations, is recognised internationally for its authority, integrity and accuracy. They provide essential news, comment, data and analysis for the global business community. They have a fantastic reputation as an employer and dedicate them selves to training and development and career growth.