Marketing Assistant - £18,000
Location: North London
Are you looking for your first role in Marketing? Would you like to start your future career path with a luxury brand? Do you enjoy working with a creative and collaborative team? Do you want to work across all business functions and Marketing channels?
This well-established company is looking for a Marketing Assistant to join the team, you will be working on the UK Brand portfolio, acting as a marketing champion for the team and supporting the Marketing team day to day activities.
- Be a brand ambassador: build on existing relationships, connecting with direct consumers and develop marketing collateral
- Manage consumer journey plan, driving growth and maximising reputation
- Identifying and communicating brand successes, making sure content is consistent on all channels
- Manage social media channels; creating content, collating imagery and posting Marketing activities
- Work with operations and other stakeholders to develop marketing campaigns, on brand content and photography
- Strong communication skills – ability to manage external stakeholders and maintain professional internal and external relationships
- Ability to be highly organised and able to juggle multiple projects simultaneously
- Proactive and mature approach to working
- Outgoing and friendly personality
*Please note that due to the high number of applicants we receive, we may not be able to respond to every application. If you don’t hear back from us within 3 days please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please continue to visit our website and register for job alerts as new opportunities arise on a daily basis*