Client Services Executive- Print/Digital Campaigns
1 day left
New JOB- Client Services Executive to provide both client and admin support across a B2B portfolio for our clients Central London office. This role will involve 'full cycle; sales support, from lead generation and job listings to liaising with clients to execute campaigns and to supply insightful post campaign feedback.
Our client creates expert content and insight, engaging events and smart digital technology. From their digital media and iconic print brands to our award-winning events and cutting-edge data products, they enable and inspire the very best performance in a range of selected markets.
The successful candidate will liaise with multiple internal teams from Sales, Production, Editorial and Marketing Teams with the primary objective of exceeding client expectations for the performance of their marketing budgets.
A vital component of this role will be to develop a detailed knowledge of the products and a thorough understanding of how the varied range of clients uses them.
* Handling incoming calls efficiently whilst providing optimal customer service.
* Post Sales Reporting of Campaigns
* On boarding of Campaigns
* Contacting clients via email and phone
* Scheduling clients campaigns
* Keeping up-to-date inventory lists
* Attending meetings with various internal teams and external clients
* 12mths B2B experience
* Competent in Word, Excel and Powerpoint
* Confident in talking to people with an aptitude for resolving problems
* Strong communication skills
* Sense of initiative and urgency
* Excellent attention to detail
* Able to multi-task and keep calm under pressure
* Proactive attitude and capable of working independently as well as in a team
* Previous Client Services experience within media
* Experience of working in/an understanding of the market sectors we serve - media; PRs; brands; marketing/creative agencies; charities
* An understanding of digital advertising, including KPIs, pricing models, inventory management and report reconciliation
* Content Management experience (CMS)
* Salesforce experience
* Exact Target experience
* Google Analytics or Adobe Omniture experience
For a complete spec please register your interest. We regret only successful applicants will be contacted.
Apply for Client Services Executive- Print/Digital Campaigns
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly